#22: Super Hold'em (3 Hole Cards, use 0,1,2,3 cards) - Double Chance
24 Jul 2023
Game Format: Multiple Re-Entry No Limit Super Texas Hold'em Staff Charge: 3% Government Withholding: 10% of Winnings (No Withholding on Buy-ins + VND 10M)
- Super Hold'em is played with 3 hole cards.
- Players may use all 3 hole cards, use only 2 holes card, or only 1 hole card to complete a hand.
- Playing the board is also possible
- Players have the option of starting with all 2 bullets.
- Players can only redeem a bullet in between hands.
- All bullets must be redeemed during the break before the close of registration.
- ITM is between 12% to 15%.
- Players are allowed to forfeit their stack before the close of registration in order to re-enter.
- Event will drop down to 8 handed 1 table off the money. (APT reserves to the right to start this event 8 handed)
- Shot clocks are introduced at the start.
- Players will initially receive 5 time banks and will reset to 5 time banks at the Final Table.
- Big Blind Ante - Ante is paid before the Big Blind.