Asian Poker Tour Announces Million Dollar Guarantee for APT Hanoi Billions Main Event
Boasting VND 60BN (USD $2.5M) in Guaranteed Prize Money, the APT Hanoi Billions 2023 is Running December 1-10
Ben Wilson / 17 Aug 2023
MANILA, PHILIPPINES, August 17, 2023 – The Asian Poker Tour sponsored by Natural8 is thrilled to announce a brand new addition to the 2023 schedule, with the APT Hanoi Billions 2023 – run in partnership with the Vietnam Series of Poker (VSOP) – closing out the season, running December 1-10, at the National Convention Center (NCC), Hanoi's largest conference center.
The action-packed poker series features the VND 36M (~USD $1,500) buy-in Main Event – boasting a VND 25 billion (~USD $1M) prize pool guarantee – with the Series boasting over VND 60 billion (~USD $2.5M) in guaranteed prize money.
"APT Hanoi Billions is going to be the biggest poker event that Vietnam has ever seen. Hanoi's National Convention Center is where the most important gatherings occur in Vietnam so it's only appropriate that we make poker history there," said VSOP CEO Terry Nguyen.
The opening weekend kicks off on Friday, December 1, with the two-day VND 5M APT Vietnam National Cup, followed by the two-day VND 11M Mystery Millions sponsored by Natural8 on Saturday, December 2.
Catering to those with bigger bankrolls, APT Hanoi Billions 2023 will also offer ten high roller events, including the VND 120M APT Super High Roller - 8 Max, the VND 250M Superstar Challenge, and VND 80M APT High Roller – all boasting billions in prize pool guarantees!
Other featured events boasting ten-figure prize pool guarantees include the VND 7.5M Sunday Super Stack, running December 3, and the VND 12M Mini Main Event, running December 9-10.
In addition to the marquee events, the ten-day series will offer an eclectic spread of mixed games, pot-limit Omaha, and No Limit Hold’em variations as well as daily scheduled High Roller events.
"Every stop of the New Era of the Asian Poker Tour has only gotten bigger and better. We're adding different games, different formats, different buy-ins, and trying all kinds of ideas to make the tour the best poker offering in Asia."
"We've got a tremendous tournament staff offering as much poker as we can squeeze into 10 days in Hanoi, and over 60 billion in guarantees – so come and close out the 2023 poker season in style and get your hands on a lion trophy!" said APT President Neil Johnson.
- APT Main Event (VND 25BN/~USD $1M GTD): Dec 4-9 – VND 36M/~USD $1,500 buy-in
- APT Vietnam National Cup (VND 3BN/~USD $126K GTD): Dec 1-2 – VND 5M/~USD $210 buy-in
- Mystery Millions sponsored by Natural8 (VND 5BN/~USD $210K GTD): Dec 2-3 – VND 11M/~USD $450 buy-in
- APT Super High Roller - 8 Max (VND 4BN/~USD $168K GTD): Dec 2-3 – VND 120M/~USD $5,000 buy-in
- Sunday Super Stack (VND 2BN/~USD $84K GTD): Dec 3 – VND 7.5M/~USD $310 buy-in
- Superstar Challenge (VND 4BN/~USD $168K GTD): Dec 4 – VND 250M/~USD $10,300 buy-in
- Mini Main Event (VND 3.5BN/~USD $147K GTD): Dec 9-10 – VND 12M/~USD $500 buy-in
- APT High Roller (VND 5BN/~USD $210K GTD): Dec 9-10 – VND 80M/~USD $3,300 buy-in
For APT Hanoi Billions 2023 key event schedule please CLICK HERE.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org