The APT Vietnam Ho Chi Minh 2022 will run from August 8 to 17 at the Saigon Poker Club, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
|APT Vietnam Ho Chi Minh 2022|
|Events||Buy In + Fee (VND)|
|Mon, Aug 8|
|13:00||Event 1: NLH Warm Up Flight A – 1Billion Guaranteed||7,000,000||700,000|
|17:00||Event 1: NLH Warm Up Flight B – 1Billion Guaranteed||7,000,000||700,000|
|18:00||Satellite 1: Main Event||2,200,000||200,000|
|Tue, Aug 9|
|13:00||NLH Warm-Up Final Day|
|14:00||Event 2: Super High Rollers Day 1||100,000,000||8,000,000|
|15:00||Event 3: No Limit Hold’em Day 1||7,000,000||700,000|
|18:00||Satellite 2: Main Event Day 1A||2,200,000||200,000|
|Wed, Aug 10|
|13:00||No Limit Hold’em Final Day|
|13:00||Super High Rollers Final Day (Reg Open for 1 Level)||100,000,000||8,000,000|
|14:00||Event 4: No Limit Hold’em Day 1||8,000,000||800,000|
|18:00||Satellite 3: Main Event Day 1A||2,200,000||200,000|
|Thur, Aug 11|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1A (Early Bird Special) – 6 Billion Guaranteed||20,000,000||1,000,000|
|13:00||No Limit Hold’em Final Day|
|14:00||Event 5: Pot Limit Omaha Day 1||10,000,000||1,000,000|
|15:00||Event 6: High Rollers Single Day||30,000,000||2,500,000|
|18:00||Satellite 4: Main Event Day 1B||2,200,000||200,000|
|Fri, Aug 12|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1B – 6 Billion Guaranteed||20,000,000||2,000,000|
|13:00||Pot Limit Omaha Final Day|
|14:00||Event 7: Super Deep Stack Turbo||7,000,000||700,000|
|15:00||Event 8: High Rollers Single Day||30,000,000||2,500,000|
|18:00||Satellite 5: Last Chance “1 in 5” Main Event||4,400,000||400,000|
|Sat, Aug 13|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1C – 6 Billion Guaranteed||20,000,000||2,000,000|
|14:00||Event 9: NLH Single Day Event||8,000,000||800,000|
|15:00||Event 10: High Rollers Single Day||30,000,000||2,500,000|
|18:00||Event 11: Deep Stack Turbo||6,000,000||600,000|
|Sun, Aug 14|
|13:00||Main Event Day 2 – 6 Billion Guaranteed (Reg Open for 2 Levels)||20,000,000||2,000,000|
|14:00||Event 12: Super Deep Stack Turbo||7,000,000||700,000|
|15:00||Event 13: Hyper Deep Stack Turbo||6,000,000||600,000|
|22:00||APT Players Party|
|Mon, Aug 15|
|13:00||Main Event Day 3 – 6 Billion Guaranteed|
|14:00||Event 14: Single Day High Rollers||30,000,000||2,500,000|
|15:00||Event 15: Short Deck Day 1||10,000,000||1,000,000|
|18:00||Event 16: Deep Stack Turbo||6,000,000||600,000|
|Tue, Aug 16|
|13:00||Event 17: High Rollers Day 1||50,000,000||3,500,000|
|13:30||Main Event Final Eight – 6 Billion Guaranteed|
|14:00||Event 18: Monster Stack Flight A||11,000,000||1,000,000|
|18:00||Event 19: Monster Stack Flight B (Turbo)||11,000,000||1,000,000|
|Wed, Aug 17|
|13:00||Monster Stack Final Day|
|13:00||High Rollers Final Day (Reg Open for 1 Level)||50,.000,000||3,500,000|
|14:00||Event 20: Deep Stack Hyper Turbo||6,000,000||600,000|
|15:00||Event 21: High Rollers Single Day||40,000,000||3,000,000|
Multiple re-entry allowed before the close of registration.
Best stack forward format:
- Players that qualify to Day 2 from a previous Day 1 may re-enter a new Starting Day.
- Players qualifying with multiple stacks to Day 2 will only play their largest stack. Other stacks will be removed from play.
- Players are allowed to forfeit their stack before close of registration to re-enter.
Shot Clock Mechanics:
- The Shot Clock will be introduced once the event is down to 6 tables left in play after the close of registration.
- The Shot Clock will begin with an initial 30-second count down.
- Once a player exhausts the initial 30-second count down, that player will immediately owe a Time Bank button and will owe another one after each 60-second countdown expires.
- The Shot Clock will be paused if the Dealer needs to count out a bet of multiple chips that have multiple denominations and stacks.
- A player’s hand will be killed immediately after the time on the Shot Clock has expired, if that player is out of Time Bank buttons.
Number of Time Banks per type of event:
- Main Event Event = 5 initial + 5 for Final 8 players
- 2 Day High Roller events = 4 initial + 4 for Final 8 players
- 2 Day and Single Day events = 3 initial + 3 for Final 8 players
- Turbos and Hyper Turbo events = 2 initial + 2 for Final 8 players
*Additional Time Banks for the Final 8 does not apply for events that have 20 or less players.
- The “ANTE BB” format utilizes the ante first before big blind in the event the big blind cannot cover the full amount for the ANTE and BB.
- The “ANTE BB” structure remains the same regardless number of the number of players at a table.
- An event designed to finish in 2 days will become a 1 day event if the Final 8 Players are reached by 22:00.
- The starting level for the Final 8 Players will be at a minimum average stack of 30 times the Big Blind. (not applicable to Turbo events).