The APT Summer Festival Hanoi - VSOP 2022 will run from July 12 to 24 at VSOP Club, Hanoi, Vietnam.
|APT Summer Festival Hanoi - VSOP 2022|
|Date||Events||Buy In + Fee (VND)|
|Tue, Jul 12|
|10:00||Satellite 1: "1 in 8" Mystery Bounty||1,100,000||100,000|
|11:00||Event 1: Mystery Bounty Flight A - 1.5 Billion Guaranteed (3M to Bounty Pool)||8,000,000||800,000|
|15:00||Event 1: Mystery Bounty Flight B - 1.5 Billion Guaranteed (3M to Bounty Pool)||8,000,000||800,000|
|18:00||Satellite 2: Main Event||2,200,000||200,000|
|Wed, Jul 13|
|10:00||Satellite 3 "1 in 6" Head Hunter||1,100,000||100,000|
|11:00||Mystery Bounty Final Day - 1.5 Billion Guaranteed|
|12:00||Event 2: Head Hunter Day 1 (2M Bounty)||6,000,000||600,000|
|13:00||Event 3: Superstar Challenge Day 1||100,000,000||8,000,000|
|15:00||Event 4: Deep Stack Turbo||3,000,000||300,000|
|18:00||Satellite 4: Main Event||2,200,000||200,000|
|Thur, Jul 14|
|10:00||Satellite 5: Main Event Day 1A||2,200,000||200,000|
|11:00||Main Event Day 1A - 5 Billion Guaranteed||20,000,000||2,000,000|
|12:00||Event 3: Superstar Challenge Final Day (Reg Open for 1 Level)||100,000,000||8,000,000|
|13:00||Event 2: Head Hunter Final Day (2M Bounty)|
|14:00||Event 5: Pot Limit Omaha||8,000,000||800,000|
|15:00||Event 6: High Rollers Single Day||30,000,000||2,500,000|
|18:00||Satellite 6: Main Event||2,200,000||200,000|
|Fri, Jul 15|
|10:00||Satellite 7: Main Event Day 1B||2,200,000||200,000|
|11:00||Main Event Day 1B - 5 Billion Guaranteed||20,000,000||2,000,000|
|13:00||Event 7: High Rollers Single Day||30,000,000||2,500,000|
|15:00||Event 8: Super Deep Stack Turbo||6,000,000||600,000|
|18:00||Satellite 8: Main Event Day 1C||2,200,000||200,000|
|Sat, Jul 16|
|10:00||Satellite 9: Main Event Day 1C||2,200,000||200,000|
|11:00||Main Event Day 1C - 5 Billion Guaranteed||20,000,000||2,000,000|
|13:00||Event 9: NLH Single Day Event||7,000,000||700,000|
|18:00||Satellite 10: Last Chance "1 in 5" Main Event Day 2||4,400,000||400,000|
|Sun, Jul 17|
|11:00||Main Event Day 2 - 5 Billion Guaranteed (Reg Open for 2 Levels)||20,000,000||2,000,000|
|14:00||Event 10: High Rollers Single Day||30,0000,000||2,500,000|
|15:00||Event 11: No Limit Hold'em Day 1||8,000,000||800,000|
|17:00||Event 12: Deep Stack Hyper Turbo||4,000,000||400,000|
|18:00||Satellite 11: Championships Event||3,850,000||350,000|
|Mon, Jul 18|
|12:00||Main Event Day 3 - 5 Billion Guaranteed|
|13:00||No Limit Hold'em Final Day|
|14:00||Event 13: High Rollers Day 1||60,000,000||5,000,000|
|15:00||Event 14: Short Deck||10,000,000||1,000,000|
|18:00||Satellite 12: Championships Event||3,850,000||350,000|
|Tue, Jul 19|
|10:00||Satellite 13: Super Bounty Hunter "1 in 8" (3M Bounty)||1,100,000||100,000|
|11:00||Event 15: Super Bounty Hunter Day 1 (3M Bounty)||8,000,000||800,000|
|12:00||Main Event Final Eight - 5 Billion Guaranteed|
|13:00||Event 13: High Rollers Final Day (Reg Open for 1 Level)||60,000,000||5,000,000|
|15:00||Event 16: Deep Stack Hyper Turbo||4,000,000||400,000|
|18:00||Satellite 14: Championships Event||3,850,000||350000|
|Wed, Jul 20|
|10:00||Satellite 15: Championships Event||3,850,000||350000|
|11:00||Championships Event Day 1A - 4 Billion Guaranteed||35,000,000||3,500,000|
|12:00||Super Bounty Hunter Final Day (3M Bounty)|
|13:00||Event 17: NLH Single Day Event||7,000,000||700,000|
|15:00||Event 18: Deep Stack Hyper Turbo||4,000,000||400,000|
|18:00||Satellite 16: "1 in 5" Championships Event||7,700,000||700,000|
|Thur, Jul 21|
|10:00||Satellite 17: Last Chance Championships Day 1B||3,850,000||350000|
|11:00||Championships Event Day 1B - 4 Billion Guaranteed||35,000,000||3,500,000|
|12:00||Event 19: Super Deep Stack Turbo||6,000,000||600,000|
|15:00||Event 20: Deep Stack Hyper Turbo||4,000,000||400,000|
|20:00||APT Players Party|
|Fri, Jul 22|
|11:00||Event 21: NLH Single Day Event||7,000,000||700,000|
|13:00||Championships Day 2 - 4 Billion Guaranteed (Reg. Open for 3 Levels)||35,000,000||3,500,000|
|14:00||Event 22: Pot Limit Omaha||10,000,000||1,000,000|
|16:00||Event 23: Deep Stack Turbo||6,000,000||600,000|
|Sat, Jul 23|
|10:00||Satellite 17: Monster Stack||1,650,000||150,000|
|11:00||Championships Day 3 - 4 Billion Guaranteed|
|11:00||Event 24: Monster Stack Flight A - 1.5 Billion Guaranteed||15,000,000||1,500,000|
|13:00||Event 25: Super High Rollers Day 1||80,000,000||6,000,000|
|16:00||Event 24: Monster Stack Flight B (Turbo) - 1.5 Billion Guaranteed||15,000,000||1,500,000|
|Sun, Jul 24|
|11:00||Monster Stack Final Day - 1.5 Billion Guaranteed|
|12:00||Championships FINAL Eight - 4 Billion Guaranteed|
|13:00||Event 25: Super High Rollers Final Day (Reg Open for 1 Level)||80,000,000||6,000,000|
|14:00||Event 26: Deep Stack Turbo||6,000,000||600,000|
|15:00||Event 27: High Rollers Single Day||40,000,000||3,000,000|
Multiple re-entry allowed before the close of registration.
Best stack forward format:
- Players that qualify to Day 2 from a previous Day 1 may re-enter a new Starting Day.
- Players qualifying with multiple stacks to Day 2 will only play their largest stack. Other stacks will be removed from play.
- Players are allowed to forfeit their stack before close of registration to re-enter.
Shot Clock Mechanics:
- The Shot Clock will be introduced once the event is down to 6 tables left in play after the close of registration.
- The Shot Clock will begin with an initial 30-second count down.
- Once a player exhausts the initial 30-second count down, that player will immediately owe a Time Bank button and will owe another one after each 60-second countdown expires.
- The Shot Clock will be paused if the Dealer needs to count out a bet of multiple chips that have multiple denominations and stacks.
- A player's hand will be killed immediately after the time on the Shot Clock has expired, if that player is out of Time Bank buttons.
Number of Time Banks per type of event:
- Main Event Event = 5 intial + 5 for Final 8 players
- 2 Day High Roller events = 4 intial + 4 for Final 8 players
- 2 Day and Single Day events = 3 intial + 3 for Final 8 players
- Turbos and Hyper Turbo events = 2 intial + 2 for Final 8 players
*Addional Time Banks for the Final 8 does not apply for events that have 20 or less players.
- The "ANTE BB" format utilizes the ante first before big blind in the event the big blind cannot cover the full amount for the ANTE and BB.
- The "ANTE BB" structure remains the same regardless number of the number of players at a table.
- An event designed to finish in 2 days will become a 1 day event if the Final 8 Players are reached by 22:00.
- The starting level for the Final 8 Players will be at a minimum average stack of 30 times the Big Blind. (not applicable to Turbo events).