The APT-RWM Mystery Bounty Weekend 2022 will run from March 3 to 6, 2022 at Resorts World Manila, Philippines.
|APT RWM Mystery Weekend|
|Events||Buy-in + Fee (PHP)|
|Thurs, March 3|
|13:00||Event 1: Mystery Bounty Single Day Introduction Event - 300,000 GTD (1,000 to Bounty Pool)||3,000||300|
|18:00||Satellite 1: Mystery Bounty Main Event Flight 1A||1,400||100|
|Fri, March 4|
|13:00||Mystery Bounty Main Event Flight 1A - 3,000,000 GTD (4,000 to Bounty Pool)||12,000||1,200|
|16:00||Event 2: Mystery Bounty Single Day High Rollers (10,000 to Bounty Pool)||30,000||2,000|
|17:00||Mystery Bounty Main Event Flight 1B - 3,000,000 GTD (4,000 to Bounty Pool)||12,000||1,200|
|18:00||Last Chance: Mystery Bounty Main Event Flight 1C (1-5)||2,800||200|
|Sat, March 5|
|13:00||Mystery Bounty Main Event Flight 1C - 3,000,000 GTD (4,000 to Bounty Pool)||12,000||1,200|
|17:00||Mystery Bounty Main Event Flight 1D - 3,000,000 GTD (4,000 to Bounty Pool)||12,000||1,200|
|18:00||Event 3: Mystery Bounty Deep Stack Turbo||6,000||600|
|Sun, March 6|
|13:00||Mystery Bounty Main Event Final Day - 3,000,000 GTD (4,000 to Bounty Pool)|
|16:00||Event 4: Mystery Bounty Super Deep Stack Turbo (3,000 to Bounty Pool)||9,000||900|
Bounties are introduced to all events once players have reached ITM (in the money)
The value of a bounty is based on each prize that is awarded from the prize pool (See payout sheet for how bounties are created and sample payout)
Bounties are redeemed through a random drawing made by the player upon elimination or becoming Champion of the event
Multiple re-entry allowed before the close of registration for all events
Buy-in and prizes are in Philippines Pesos (PHP)
3% Staff Charge on Main Event and Side Events
Best stack forward format:
- Players that qualify to Day 2 from a previous Day 1 may re-enter a new Starting Day.
- Players qualifying with multiple stacks to Day 2 will only play their largest stack. Other stacks will be removed from play.
- Players are allowed to forfeit their stack before close of registration to re-enter.
Shot Clock Mechanics:
- The Shot Clock will be introduced once the event is down to 6 tables left in play after the close of registration.
- The Shot Clock will begin with an initial 30-second count down.
- Once a player exhausts the initial 30-second count down, that player will immediately owe a Time Bank button and will owe another one after each 60-second countdown expires.
- The Shot Clock will be paused if the Dealer needs to count out a bet of multiple chips that have multiple denominations and stacks.
- A player's hand will be killed immediately after the time on the Shot Clock has expired, if that player is out of Time Bank buttons.
Number of Time Banks per type of event:
- Main Event = 5 initial + 5 for Final 8 players
- High Roller event = 4 initial + 4 for Final 8 players
- Introduction event = 3 initial + 3 for Final 8 players
- Turbos = 2 initial + 2 for Final 8 players
*Additional Time Banks for the Final 8 does not apply for events that have 20 or less players.
Players must be fully vaccinated and must present their vaccination card upon registration.
Masks must be worn at all times during the event.
Event will be played 8 max per table.