.The APT Philippines 2019 is scheduled from April 24 to May 5 at Resorts World Manila, Pasay City, Philippines.
APT Philippines 2019 Tournament Structure link.
|Events||Buy In + Fee (PHP)|
|Wed, April 24|
|13:00||Event 1: Dream Maker 5% Payout Day 1||15,000||1,500|
|14:00||Event 2: High Rollers #1 Day 1||100.000||7,500|
|18:00||Satellite 1: Main Event||5,500||500|
|Thu, April 25|
|13:00||Dream Maker 5% Payout Final Day|
|13:00||High Rollers #1 Final Day|
|15:00||Event 3: Head Hunter Day 1 4,000 Bounty||16,000||1,600|
|18:00||Satellite 2: Main Event||5,500||500|
|Fri, April 26|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1A - 10 Million Guaranteed||50,000||5,000|
|13:00||Head Hunter Final Day 4,000 Bounty|
|14:00||Event 4: Pot Limit Omaha Hi-Lo Split Single Day Event (Shot Clock)||15,000||1,500|
|15:00||Event 5: High Rollers Single Day #1 (Shot Clock)||80,000||6,000|
|18:00||Satellite 3: Last Chance "1 in 5" Main Event||11,000||1,000|
|Sat, April 27|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1B - 10 Million Guaranteed||50,000||5,000|
|14:00||Event 6: NLH Single Day Event #1 (Shot Clock)||15,000||1,500|
|18:00||Satellite 4: Championships Event||8,500||800|
|Sun, April 28|
|10:00||APT Japan Corp. Invitational Freeroll Day 1||Invitational|
|13:00||Main Event Day 2 - 10 Million Guaranteed||50,000||5,000|
|15:00||Event 7: No Limit Hold'em #1 Day 1||18,000||1,800|
|18:00||Satellite 5: Championships Event||8,500||800|
|Mon, April 29|
|13:00||Main Event Day 3 - 10 Million Guaranteed|
|13:00||No Limit Hold'em #1 Final Day|
|13:00||APT Japan Corp. Invitational Freeroll Final 8|
|14:00||Event 8: Super High Rollers Day 1 (No POS points)||500,000||2.5% of Prize Pool|
|15:00||Event 9: Short Deck Day 1 (Shot Clock)||18,000||1,800|
|18:00||Satellite 6: Championships Event||8,500||800|
|Tue, April 30|
|13:00||Event 10: Pot Limit Omaha Hi||20,000||2,000|
|13:00||Super High Rollers Final Day|
|13:00||Short Deck Final Day (Shot Clock)|
|13:30||Main Event Final Eight - 10 Million Guaranteed|
|15:00||Event 11: Short Deck High Rollers Single Day (Shot Clock)||80,000||6,000|
|18:00||Satellite 7: Championships Event||8,500||800|
|Wed, May 1|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 1A - 10 Million Guaranteed||75,000||7.500|
|14:00||Event 12: NLH Single Day Event #2 (Shot Clock)||15,000||1,500|
|18:00||Satellite 8: Last Chance "1 in 5" Championships Event||17,000||1,600|
|Thu, May 2|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 1B - 10 Million Guaranteed||75,000||7,500|
|14:00||Event 13: Super Deep Stack Turbo||15,000||1,500|
|17:00||Event 14: WeLoveSport Deep Stack Hyper Turbo||5,000||500|
|22:00||APT Players' Party|
|Fri, May 3|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 2 - 10 Million Guaranteed||75,000||7,500|
|15:00||Event 15: No Limit Hold'em #2 Day 1||20,000||2,000|
|18:00||Event 16: MegaSportsWorld Deep Stack Turbo - 750,000 Guaranteed||5,000||500|
|Sat, May 4|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 3 - 10 Million Guaranteed|
|13:00||Event 17: High Rollers #2 Day 1||100,000||7,500|
|13:00||No Limit Hold'em #2 Final Day|
|14:00||Event 18: Monster Stack Day 1 - 2 Million Guaranteed||25,000||2,500|
|18:00||Event 19: Deep Stack Turbo||5,000||500|
|Sun, May 5|
|13:00||Event 20: High Rollers Single Day #2 (Shot Clock)||80,000||8,000|
|13:00||Monster Stack Final Day - 2 Million Guaranteed|
|13:00||High Rollers #2 Final Day|
|13:30||Championships Event Final Eight - 10 Million Guaranteed|
|14:00||Event 21: Deep Stack Hyper Turbo||5,000||500|
Multiple re-entry allowed before the close of registration.
Best stack forward format:
- Players that qualify to Day 2 from a previous Day 1 may re-enter a new Starting Day.
- Players qualifying with multiple stacks to Day 2 will only play their largest stack. Other stacks will be removed from play.
- Players are allowed to forfeit their stack before close of registration to re-enter.
Shot Clock Events:
- The Shot Clock will be introduced once the event is down to 6 tables left in play after the close of registration.
- Once the Shot Clock has been introduced, remaining players receive (3) three 60-second Time Bank buttons.
- Once a player starts to hesitate (est. 3 seconds), the Shot Clock will begin with an initial 30-second count down.
- Once a player exhausts the initial 30-second count down, that player will immediately owe a Time Bank button and will owe another one after each 60-second countdown expires.
- Remaining 8 players will receive 2 additional Time Bank button. (Does not apply to events with less than 20 players)
- The Shot Clock will be paused if the Dealer needs to count out a bet of multiple chips that have multiple denominations and stacks.
- A player's hand will be killed immediately after the time on the Shot Clock has expired and the player is out of Time Bank buttons.
- The "ANTE BB" format utilizes the ante first before big blind in the event the big blind cannot cover the full amount for the ANTE and BB.
- The "ANTE BB" structure remains the same regardless number of the number of players at a table.
- An event designed to finish in 2 days will become a 1 day event if the Final 8 Players are reached by 22:00.
- The starting level for the Final 8 Players will be at a minimum average stack of 30 times the Big Blind. (not applicable to Turbo events).
ALL Buy Ins and Fees are in Philippine Peso (PHP)
- 3% Staff Charge on all tournaments except for Super High Roller & Satellites
- 0.6% Staff Charge on the Super High Rollers Prize Pool after fee has been deducted
- All events will be paid to the nearest 100
Minimum age limit is 21 years of age
A, B, C, D, E refers to category of event towards Player of the Series (POS).
This schedule may be updated without prior notice
APT reserves the right to cancel guarantee/s due to Force Majeure: Earthquake, Flooding and/or Typhoon
APT Tournament Rules Apply
Special APT Player Rates available through our official travel partner - PokerTourBookings.com
All players are required to register with the Asian Poker Tour to be able to participate in any APT event. Here are the steps to register for an APT tournament…
- Just look for the APT Player Registration Desk. If it's your first time to play in an APT event, our team will assist you with APT Registration System. You’ll be asked to give and/or confirm your details (and/or fill in the Player Release Form and sign it).
- Show your ID or state your name to our Registration Staff and inform them of the particular tournament/s you would like to join. You will then be issued the Tournament Receipts which will be paid and verified at the Cashier.
- Bring your paid and verified Tournament Receipt to the Tournament Staff 5-10 minutes before the start of your tournament for your seat card.
- Please don’t forget to bring a valid ID as this will be required for Tournament Registration as proof of identity and age.
Results of the APT Philippines 2019 will be posted on our Events & Results page.
Please feel free to get in touch with our support team for any questions you may have via Info@TheAsianPokerTour.com