The APT Philippines 2019 is scheduled from September 11 to September 22, 2019 at Newport Grand Wing, Resorts World Manila, Philippines.
|Events||Buy In + Fee (PHP)|
|Wed, Sept. 11|
|13:00||Event 1: Monster Stack #1 Day 1 - 2 Million Guaranteed||25,000||2,500|
|14:00||Event 2: High Rollers #1 Day 1||100,000||7,500|
|18:00||Satellite 1: Main Event||5,500||500|
|Thu, Sept. 12|
|13:00||Monster Stack #1 Final Day - 2 Million Guaranteed|
|13:00||High Rollers #1 Final Day|
|15:00||Event 3: Head Hunter Day 1 4,000 Bounty||18,000||1,800|
|18:00||Satellite 2: Main Event - Hit and Run format||5,500||500|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1A - 10 Million Guaranteed||50,000||5,000|
|13:00||Head Hunter Final Day 4,000 Bounty|
|14:00||Event 4: Pot Limit Omaha Hi-Lo Split Day 1||15,000||1,500|
|15:00||Event 5: High Rollers Single Day #1||80,000||6,000|
|18:00||Satellite 3: Last Chance "1 in 5" Main Event||11,000||1,000|
|Sat, Sept. 14|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1B - 10 Million Guaranteed||50,000||5,000|
|13:00||Pot Limit Omaha Hi-Lo Split Final Day|
|14:00||Event 6: NLH Single Day Event #1||15,000||1,500|
|18:00||Satellite 4: Championships Event||8,500||800|
|Sun, Sept. 15|
|13:00||Main Event Day 2 - 10 Million Guaranteed||50,000||5,000|
|15:00||Event 7: No Limit Hold'em #1 Day 1||18,000||1,800|
|18:00||Satellite 5: Championships Event - Hit and Run format||8,500||800|
|Mon, Sept 16.|
|13:00||Main Event Day 3 - 10 Million Guaranteed|
|13:00||No Limit Hold'em 1 Final Day|
|14:00||Event 8: High Rollers #2 Day 1||100,000||7,500|
|15:00||Event 9: Short Deck Day 1||18,000||1,800|
|18:00||Satellite 6: Championships Event||8,500||800|
|Tue, Sept. 17|
|13:00||Event 10: Pot Limit Omaha Hi Day 1||20,000||2,000|
|13:00||High Rollers #2 Final Day|
|13:00||Short Deck Final Day|
|13:30||Main Event Final Day - 10 Million Guaranteed|
|15:00||Event 11: High Rollers Single Day #2||80,000||6,000|
|18:00||Satellite 7: Championships Event - Hit and Run format||8,500||800|
|Wed, Sept. 18|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 1A - 10 Million Guaranteed||75,000||7,500|
|13:00||Pot Limit Omaha Hi Final Day|
|14:00||Event 12: NLH Single Day Event #2||15,000||1,500|
|18:00||Satellite 8: Last Chance "1 in 5" Championships Event||17,000||1,600|
|Thu, Sept. 19|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 1B - 10 Million Guaranteed||75,000||7,500|
|14:00||Event 13: Super Deep Stack Turbo||15,000||1,500|
|17:00||Event 14: WeLoveSport Hyper Deep Stack Turbo||5,000||500|
|22:00||APT Players' Party|
|Fri, Sept. 20|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 2 - 10 Million Guaranteed||75,000||7,500|
|15:00||Event 15: No Limit Hold'em 2 Day 1||20,000||2,000|
|18:00||Event 16: MegaSportsWorld Deep Stack Turbo - 750,000 Guaranteed||5,000||500|
|Sat, Sept. 21|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 3 - 10 Million Guaranteed|
|13:00||Event 17: High Rollers #3 Day 1||100,000||7,500|
|13:00||No Limit Hold'em 2 Final Day|
|14:00||Event 18: Monster Stack #2 Day 1 - 2 Million Guaranteed||25,000||2,500|
|18:00||Event 19: Deep Stack Turbo||5,000||500|
|Sun, Sept. 22|
|13:00||Event 20: High Rollers Single Day #3||80,000||6,000|
|13:00||Monster Stack #2 Final Day - 2 Million Guaranteed|
|13:00||High Rollers #3 Final Day|
|13:30||Championships Event Final Day - 10 Million Guaranteed|
|14:00||Event 21: Deep Stack Hyper Turbo||5,000||500|
Multiple re-entry allowed before the close of registration.
Best stack forward format:
- Players that qualify to Day 2 from a previous Day 1 may re-enter a new Starting Day.
- Players qualifying with multiple stacks to Day 2 will only play their largest stack. Other stacks will be removed from play.
- Players are allowed to forfeit their stack before close of registration to re-enter.
Shot Clock Events:
- All events will utilize the shot clock.
- The Shot Clock will be introduced once the event is down to 6 tables left in play after the close of registration.
- Once the Shot Clock has been introduced, remaining players receive (3) three 60-second Time Bank buttons.
- Once a player starts to hesitate (est. 3 seconds), the Shot Clock will begin with an initial 30-second count down.
- Once a player exhausts the initial 30-second count down, that player will immediately owe a Time Bank button and will owe another one after each 60-second countdown expires.
- Remaining 8 players will receive 2 additional Time Bank button. (Does not apply to events with less than 20 players)
- The Shot Clock will be paused if the Dealer needs to count out a bet of multiple chips that have multiple denominations and stacks.
- A player's hand will be killed immediately after the time on the Shot Clock has expired and the player is out of Time Bank buttons.
- The "ANTE BB" format utilizes the ante first before big blind in the event the big blind cannot cover the full amount for the ANTE and BB.
- The "ANTE BB" structure remains the same regardless number of the number of players at a table.
- The starting level for the Final 8 Players will be at a minimum average stack of 30 times the Big Blind. (not applicable to Turbo events).
ALL Buy Ins and Fees are in Philippine Peso (PHP)
- 3% Staff Charge on all tournaments except for Super High Roller & Satellites
- 0.6% Staff Charge on the Super High Rollers Prize Pool after fee has been deducted
- All events will be paid to the nearest 100
Minimum age limit is 21 years of age
A, B, C, D, E refers to category of event towards Player of the Series (POS).
This schedule may be updated without prior notice
APT reserves the right to cancel guarantee/s due to Force Majeure: Earthquake, Flooding and/or Typhoon
APT Tournament Rules Apply
Special APT Player Rates available through our official travel partner - PokerTourBookings.com
All players are required to register with the Asian Poker Tour to be able to participate in any APT event. Here are the steps to register for an APT tournament…
- Just look for the APT Player Registration Desk. If it's your first time to play in an APT event, our team will assist you with APT Registration System. You’ll be asked to give and/or confirm your details (and/or fill in the Player Release Form and sign it).
- Show your ID or state your name to our Registration Staff and inform them of the particular tournament/s you would like to join. You will then be issued the Tournament Receipts which will be paid and verified at the Cashier.
- Bring your paid and verified Tournament Receipt to the Tournament Staff 5-10 minutes before the start of your tournament for your seat card.
- Please don’t forget to bring a valid ID as this will be required for Tournament Registration as proof of identity and age.
Results of the APT Philippines 2019 will be posted on our Events & Results page.
Please feel free to get in touch with our support team for any questions you may have via Info@TheAsianPokerTour.com