The APT Korea Seoul 2019 is schedule from May 29 to June 9, 2019 at the Paradise Casino - Grand Walkerhill, Seoul, South Korea.
Download the Tournament Structures here.
|Events||Buy In + Fee (KRW)|
|NEW! SHOT CLOCK FOR ALL EVENTS!|
|Wed, May 29|
|15:00||Event 1: Monster Stack #1 Day 1||500,000||50,000|
|17:00||Event 2: High Rollers #1 Day 1||3,000,000||200,000|
|19:00||Satellite 1: Main Event||140,000||10,000|
|Thu, May 30|
|13:00||Monster Stack #1 Final Day|
|13:00||High Rollers #1 Final Day|
|15:00||Event 3: Dafabet Head Hunter Day 1 100,000 Bounty||500,000||50,000|
|18:00||Satellite 2: Main Event - Hit and Run Format||140,000||10,000|
|Fri, May 31|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1A - 180 Million Guaranteed||1,200,000||120,000|
|13:00||Dafabet Head Hunter Final Day 100,000 Bounty|
|14:00||Event 4: Pot Limit Omaha Hi #1 Day 1||300,000||30,000|
|15:00||Event 5: High Rollers Single Day #1||2,000,000||150,000|
|18:00||Satellite 3: Last Chance "1 in 5" Main Event||220,000||20,000|
|Sat, June 1|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1B - 180 Million Guaranteed||1,200,000||120,000|
|14:00||Event 4: Pot Limit Omaha Hi #1 Final Day|
|14:00||Event 6: NLH Single Day Event #1||400,000||40,000|
|18:00||Satellite 4: Championships Event||200,000||15,000|
|Sun, June 2|
|13:00||Main Event Day 2 - 180 Million Guaranteed||1,200,000||120,000|
|15:00||Event 7: No Limit Hold'em #1 Day 1||500,000||50,000|
|18:00||Satellite 5: Championships Event - Hit and Run Format||200,000||15,000|
|Mon, June 3|
|13:00||Main Event Day 3 - 180 Million Guaranteed|
|13:00||No Limit Hold'em #1 Final Day|
|14:00||Event 8: Super High Rollers Day 1 (No POS points)||5,000,000||300,000|
|15:00||Event 9: Short Deck Day 1||400,000||40,000|
|18:00||Satellite 6: Championships Event||200,000||15,000|
|Tue, June 4|
|13:00||Event 10: Pot Limit Omaha Hi #2 Day 1||500,000||50,000|
|13:00||Super High Rollers Final Day|
|13:00||Short Deck Final Day|
|13:30||Main Event Final Eight - 180 Million Guaranteed|
|15:00||Event 11: Short Deck High Rollers Single Day||2,000,000||150,000|
|18:00||Satellite 7: Championships Event - Hit and Run Format||200,000||15,000|
|Wed, June 5|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 1A - 180 Million Guaranteed||1,800,000||180,000|
|13:00||Event 10: Pot Limit Omaha Hi #2 Final Day|
|14:00||Event 12: NLH Single Day Event #2||400,000||40,000|
|18:00||Satellite 8: Last Chance "1 in 5" Championships Event||400,000||30,000|
|Thu, June 6|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 1B - 180 Million Guaranteed||1,800,000||180,000|
|14:00||Event 13: WeLoveSport Super Deep Stack Turbo||300,000||30,000|
|17:00||Event 14: Deep Stack Hyper Turbo #1||200,000||20.000|
|22:00||Dafabet Players' Party|
|Fri, June 7|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 2 - 180 Million Guaranteed||1,800,000||180,000|
|15:00||Event 15: No Limit Hold'em #2 Day 1||500,000||50,000|
|16:00||Event 16: High Rollers Single Day #2||2,000,000||150,000|
|18:00||Event 17: Deep Stack Turbo #1||300,000||30,000|
|Sat, June 8|
|13:00||Championships Event Day 3 - 180 Million Guaranteed|
|13:00||Event 18: High Rollers #2 Day 1||3,000,000||200,000|
|13:00||No Limit Hold'em #2 Final Day|
|14:00||Event 19: Monster Stack #2 Day 1||600,000||60,000|
|18:00||Event 20: Deep Stack Turbo #2||300,000||30,000|
|Sun, June 9|
|13:00||Event 21: Deep Stack Hyper Turbo #2||200,000||20,000|
|13:00||Monster Stack #2 Final Day|
|13:00||High Rollers #2 Final Day|
|13:30||Championships Event Final Eight - 180 Million Guaranteed|
|14:00||Event 22: High Rollers Single Day #3||2,000,000||150,000|
Multiple re-entry allowed before the close of registration.
Best stack forward format:
- Players that qualify to Day 2 from a previous Day 1 may re-enter a new Starting Day.
- Players qualifying with multiple stacks to Day 2 will only play their largest stack. Other stacks will be removed from play.
- Players are allowed to forfeit their stack before close of registration to re-enter.
Shot Clock Mechanics:
- The Shot Clock will be introduced once the event is down to 6 tables left in play after the close of registration.
- Main Event and Championships - Once the Shot Clock has been introduced, remaining players receive four (4) 60-second Time Bank buttons.
- Side Events - Once the Shot Clock has been introduced, remaining players receive three (3) 60-second Time Bank buttons.
- Once a player starts to hesitate (est. 3 seconds), the Shot Clock will begin with an initial 30-second count down.
- Once a player exhausts the initial 30-second count down, that player will immediately owe a Time Bank button and will owe another one after each 60-second countdown expires.
- Main Event and Championships - Remaining 8 players will receive four (4) additional Time Bank buttons.
- Side Event - Remaining 8 players will receive three (3) additional Time Bank buttons. (Does not apply to events with less than 20 players).
- The Shot Clock will be paused if the Dealer needs to count out a bet of multiple chips that have multiple denominations and stacks.
- A player's hand will be killed immediately after the time on the Shot Clock has expired and if that player is out of Time Bank buttons.
- The "ANTE BB" format utilizes the ante first before big blind in the event the big blind cannot cover the full amount for the ANTE and BB,
- The "ANTE BB" structure remains the same regardless of the number of players at a table.
- An event designed to finish in 2 days will become a 1 day event if the Final 8 Players are reached by 22:00.
- The starting level for the Final 8 Players will be at a minimum average stack of 30 times the Big Blind (not applicable to Turbo events).
All Buy Ins are in Korean Won (KRW)
- 3% Staff Charge on all tournaments except for Satellites.
- All events will be paid to the nearest 1,000
Minimum age limit is 19 years of age.
A, B, C, D, E refers to category of event towards Player of the Series (POS).
This schedule may be updated without prior notice
APT reserves the right to cancel guarantee/s due to Force Majeure: Earthquake, Flooding and/or Typhoon
APT Tournament Rules Apply
Special APT Player Rates available through our official travel partner - PokerTourBookings.com
All players are required to register with the Paradise Rewards program to be able to participate in any APT event. Here are the steps to register for an APT tournament…
- Just look for the Paradise Rewards counter normally found after you enter the Casino. Present a valid ID and advise them that you would like to apply for the Paradise Rewards card. Once done, proceed to the APT Registration Desk.
- If it's your first time to play in an APT event, our team will assist you with APT Registration System. You’ll be asked to give and/or confirm your details (and/or fill in the Player Release Form and sign it).
- Show your ID or state your name to our Registration Staff and inform them of the particular tournament/s you would like to join. You will then be issued the Tournament Receipts which will be paid and verified at the Cashier.
- Bring your paid and verified Tournament Receipt to the Tournament Staff 5-10 minutes before the start of your tournament for your seat card.
- Please don’t forget to bring a valid ID as this will be required for Tournament Registration as proof of identity and age.
Results of the APT Korea-Seoul 2019 will be posted on our Events & Results page.
Please feel free to get in touch with our support team for any questions you may have via Info@TheAsianPokerTour.com