The APT Korea Incheon 2022 will run from October 18 to 26 at the Paradise City Casino, Incheon, Korea.
|APT Incheon Korea 2022 (Over KRW 400M in Guaranteed Prize Pools)|
|Events||Buy In + Fee (KRW)|
|Tues, Oct 18|
|13:00||Event 1: Mystery Bounty Flight A (200,000 to Bounty Pool) - 60 Million Guaranteed||600,000||60,000|
|17:00||Event 1: Mystery Bounty Flight B (200,000 to Bounty Pool) - 60 Million Guaranteed||600,000||60,000|
|18:00||Satellite 1: Main Event Day 1A||220,000||20,000|
|Wed, Oct 19|
|13:00||Mystery Bounty Final Day (200,000 to Bounty Pool) - 60 Million Guaranteed|
|14:00||Event 2: High Rollers Day 1||4,000,000||300,000|
|15:00||Event 3: No Limit Hold'em Day 1||500,000||50,000|
|18:00||Satellite 2: Main Event Day 1A||220,000||20,000|
|Thur, Oct 20|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1A - 300 Million Guaranteed||2,000,000||200,000|
|13:00||No Limit Hold'em Final Day|
|14:00||Event 2: High Rollers Final Day (Reg Open for 1 Level)||4,000,000||300,000|
|15:00||Event 4: NLH Single Day Event||400,000||40,000|
|15:00||Event 5: High Rollers Single Day||3,000,000||200,000|
|18:00||Satellite 3: Main Event Day 1B||220,000||20,000|
|Fri, Oct 21|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1B - 300 Million Guaranteed||2,000,000||200,000|
|14:00||Event 6: Super Deep Stack Turbo||400,000||40,000|
|15:00||Event 7: High Rollers Single Day||3,000,000||200,000|
|18:00||Satellite 4: Last Chance "1 in 5" Main Event||440,000||400,000|
|Sat, Oct 22|
|13:00||Main Event Day 1C - 300 Million Guaranteed||2,000,000||200,000|
|14:00||Event 8: NLH Single Day Event||500,000||50,000|
|15:00||Event 9: High Rollers Single Day||3,000,000||200,000|
|18:00||Event 10: Deep Stack Turbo||300,000||30,000|
|Sun, Oct 23|
|13:00||Main Event Day 2 - 300 Million Guaranteed (Reg Open for 2 Levels)||2,000,000||200,000|
|14:00||Event 11: Super Deep Stack Turbo||400,000||40,000|
|15:00||Event 12: Hyper Deep Stack Turbo||300,000||30,000|
|15:00||Event 13: Turbo High Rollers||1,500,000||100,000|
|22:00||APT Players Party|
|Mon, Oct 24|
|13:00||Main Event Day 3 - 300 Million Guaranteed|
|14:00||Event 14: Short Deck||500,000||50,000|
|15:00||Event 15: Single Day High Rollers||3,000,000||200,000|
|18:00||Event 16: Deep Stack Turbo||300,000||30,000|
|Tues, Oct 25|
|13:00||Event 17: High Rollers Day 1||4,000,000||300,000|
|13:30||Main Event Final Eight - 300 Million Guaranteed|
|14:00||Event 18: Monster Stack Flight A - 70 Million Guaranteed||700,000||70,000|
|18:00||Event 18: Monster Stack Flight B - 70 Million Guaranteed (Turbo)||700,000||70,000|
|Wed, Oct 26|
|13:00||Monster Stack Final Day - 70 Million Guaranteed|
|13:00||Event 17: High Rollers Final Day (Reg Open for 1 Level)||4,000,000||300,000|
|14:00||Event 19: Deep Stack Hyper Turbo||300,000||30,000|
|15:00||Event 20: High Rollers Single Day||3,000,000||200,000|
Multiple re-entry allowed before the close of registration.
Best stack forward format:
- Players that qualify to Day 2 from a previous Day 1 may re-enter a new Starting Day.
- Players qualifying with multiple stacks to Day 2 will only play their largest stack. Other stacks will be removed from play.
- Players are allowed to forfeit their stack before close of registration to re-enter.
Shot Clock Mechanics:
- The Shot Clock will be introduced once the event is down to 6 tables left in play after the close of registration.
- The Shot Clock will begin with an initial 30-second count down.
- Once a player exhausts the initial 30-second count down, that player will immediately owe a Time Bank button and will owe another one after each 60-second countdown expires.
- The Shot Clock will be paused if the Dealer needs to count out a bet of multiple chips that have multiple denominations and stacks.
- A player's hand will be killed immediately after the time on the Shot Clock has expired, if that player is out of Time Bank buttons.
Number of Time Banks per type of event:
- Main Event Event = 5 initial + 5 for Final 8 players
- 2 Day High Roller events = 4 initial + 4 for Final 8 players
- 2 Day and Single Day events = 3 initial + 3 for Final 8 players
- Turbos and Hyper Turbo events = 2 initial + 2 for Final 8 players
*Additional Time Banks for the Final 8 does not apply for events that have 20 or less players.
- The "ANTE BB" format utilizes the ante first before big blind in the event the big blind cannot cover the full amount for the ANTE and BB.
- The "ANTE BB" structure remains the same regardless number of the number of players at a table.
- An event designed to finish in 2 days will become a 1 day event if the Final 8 Players are reached by 22:00.
- The starting level for the Final 8 Players will be at a minimum average stack of 30 times the Big Blind. (not applicable to Turbo events).