Players attending the the Asian Poker Tour Philippines 2016 II can now book rooms at discounted rates at the elegant Manila Marriott Hotel, recently-opened Belmont Hotel and/or the budget-friendly Remington Hotel.
|Room Type||Rates Per Room/Night|
|Deluxe Room (Single Occupancy)
Plus breakfast for one (1) person at Marriott Cafe
|PHP 8,300 Nett|
|Deluxe Room (Double Occupancy)
Plus breakfast for two (2) persons at Marriott Cafe
|PHP 8,800 Nett|
Special Belmont Hotel APT Rate per night: PHP 4,300 Nett*
*Inclusive of breakfast for two (2) persons at the Belmont Cafe
Special Remington APT Rate per night: PHP 3,660 Nett
Inclusive of breakfast for two (2) persons at RWM’s Victoria Harbour Cafe
Please take note of the following at the Remington:
- All Remington Standard Rooms have twin beds.
- Rates are only for the room accommodation.
- Rates are subject to availability at the hotel.
- Maximum of two (2) adults and two (2) kids below 12 years old.
- Extra (3rd) adult guest will be allowed in the room with two (2) adults only but with an additional charge of Php 500++ per night (extra bed is not included).
- Complimentary airport shuttle service for all travelers available at NAIA Terminal 1,2 and 3 schedule every hour with certain seat availability.
- Requests for extra beds/triple occupancy are subject to availability. Corresponding charges will be applied.
- Bed type, smoking and non-smoking preference, early arrivals and extensions shall be subject to room availability.
How to Book?
Please visit our official Event Travel Partner PokerTourBookings.com booking page to make a reservation.
The Asian Poker Tour Philippines II will be held from July 19th to July 27th at the 2nd Level Gaming Area of Resorts World Manila. Check out the complete APT Philippines 2016 II Event Info