Australia’s Liam Anderson, also currently holding 2nd in the APT Player of the Year (POY) standings, remains Main Event chip leader with a stack of 62,075. Completing the top three leaders from Day 1A are Klaus Pautrot from Reunion Island with 39,350 in second and Samad Suleman from Seychelles in third with 38,300. Another notable player in the POY race is the United Kingdom’s Sam Razavi (8th in POY standings) with 28,575 in chips.
While Reunion Island’s Theo Bazerli leads Day 1B with 55,875 chips closely followed by High Rollers Champion Manand Fakhoo with 55,000 and in third is another Reunion player Dijoux Bernard with a healthy stack of 46,350.
The € 900 APT Asian Series Mauritius 2012 Main Event, the APT’s first event staged outside Asia, attracted 114 entries representing 11 countries and creating a prize pool of € 89,740. The winner at Sunday’s Final Table will take home the APT Trophy, 400 APT Player of the Year (POY) points and € 22,840 in cash.
Day 2 Top Ten Chip Leaders:
- Liam Anderson (Australia) – 62,075
- Bazerli Theo (Reunion Island) – 55,875
- Manand Fakhoo (Mauritius) – 55,000
- Dijoux Bernard (Reunion Island) – 46,350
- Leloire Julian (France) – 45,800
- Bruno Tadebois (Mauritius) – 42,500
- Klause Pauted (Reunion Island) – 39,350
- Samad Suleman (Seychelles) – 38,300
- Henri Eichier (Seychelles) – 38,275
- Cyril Durup (HongKong) – 36,500
Latest APT Event Champion:
Check out the complete APT Asian Series Mauritius 2012 Event Details