“Get Immortalized by becoming the APT Player of the Year!”
Awards for being APT Player of the Year 2013:
- APT Player of the Year Trophy
- US$ 8,000 worth of APT and APT Asian Series Main Event buy ins at an event of his/her choice*
- Full line of newest limited edition APT gear when entering a Main Event of choice
- Worldwide recognition as APT Player of the Year through APT Marketing
- Featured in APT / APT Asian Series 2014 Player booklets
- Second Place – One (1) APT Main Event seat (value up to US$ 2,700).
- Third Place – One (1) APT Asian Series Main Event seat (value up to US$ 1,100).
*If the APT POY prize is used to enter an event, the Player must wear only the provided APT branded gear.
*APT Player of the Year will be announced at the last event of 2013
The APT Player of the Year is a cumulative measure of performance of the players on APT and APT Asian Series Events for the year. The APT Player of the Year Points System is computed using the attached formula based on:
- Events of the APT and APT Asian Series Brands for 2013 (APT accredited and sponsored events will not be included)
- Buy-ins offered for all type of events
- Field Size
- Finish in an Event
We do encourage our players to check their points and let us know if there are any updates that need to be made. For any concerns, please feel free to contact us via Info@TheAsianPokerTour.com
Notes on APT POY Formula:
- Only players receiving a cash prize will be eligible for points
- The Buy-Ins at all events will be converted to US Dollars (US$) on the Day of the event to determine the conversion The prevailing conversion rate at [www.oanda.com] at the close of Day 1A of the Main Event shall be followed.
- APT Sponsored, APT Special Event, Super High Rollers and APT Accredited Events will not be eligible for points
- APT has absolute and sole discretion in the computation and determination of the APT POY award.
Buy-in Type x Field Size/Pay Break x Type of Event/Place Points = APT Player of the Year points
A Player joins the Head Hunter Event with a buy-in of US$ 200 (= 1.2 multiplier). Registration closes with 107 players (= 2.5 multiplier). You end up placing 5th (= 38 points). 1.2 X 2.5 X 38 = 114 APT Player of the Year Points!
|Mutiplier Determined by Buy-In Type|
|Sample Type of events||Buy-Ins in US$||Multiplier|
|Deep Stack Turbo||159 and Below||1|
|Head Hunter Event||160 – 399||1.2|
|Mid Size Freezeout Events||400 – 699||1.4|
|APT Asian Series Main Event||700 – 1,999||1.6|
|APT Phlilippines Main Event||2,000 – 4,999||1.8|
|APT High Rollers||5,000 and above||2|
|Field Size/Pay Break Mutiplier|
|Min Players||Max Players||Multiplier|
|Points Based on Type of Event|
|Hold’em & Omaha Events|
|Remaining Top 20%||15|
|Heads Up Events|
|3 & 4||47|
|5 – 8||30.75|
|9 – 16||15.63|
|Remaining Cashing Players||7.5|