The Asian Poker Tour Vietnam 2015 will be held from May 6th to 13th at The Grand Ho Tram located at the Ho Tram Strip, Vietnam.
*All amounts posted are in US Dollars (USD)
|Wednesday, 6th May|
|1:00 PM||Welcome to APT Vietnam NLH (Event 1)
*Day 1 Plays 8 Levels
|USD 200||USD 20|
|3:00 PM||Main Event Mega Satellite||USD 110||USD 10|
|5:00 PM||Ante Up for Charity Hyper Turbo (Event 2)
Operation Smile Vietnam
|USD 150||No Fee|
|10:00 PM||Welcome Cocktails||FREE ENTRY||FREE ENTRY|
|Thursday, 7th May|
|1:00 PM||Head Hunter - $100/Bounty (Event 3)||USD 400||USD 40|
|3:00 PM||Main Event Super Satellite w/ Re-Buys + 1 Add-On||USD 50||USD 5|
|6:00 PM||Main Event Mega Satellite||USD 110||USD 10|
|Friday, 8th May|
|1:00 PM||Asian Poker Tour Vietnam Main Event Day 1A||USD 1,000||USD 100|
|3:00 PM||NLH Multi Rebuy + 1 Add-On (Event 4)||USD 100||USD 10|
|6:00 PM||Last Chance Main Event Mega Satellite||USD 110||USD 10|
|Saturday, 9th May|
|1:00 PM||Asian Poker Tour Vietnam Main Event Day 1B
*No Dinner Break
|USD 1,000||USD 100|
|3:00 PM||Deep Stack Hyper Turbo (Event 5)||USD 150||USD 15|
|8:30 PM||APT Vietnam - Players Party||FREE ENTRY||FREE ENTRY|
|Sunday, 10th May|
|1:00 PM||Asian Poker Tour Vietnam Main Event Day 2|
|3:00 PM||No Limit Hold'em 1 (Event 6)||USD 400||USD 40|
|6:00 PM||Deep Stack Turbo 1 (Event 7)||USD 150||USD 15|
|Monday, 11th May|
|1:00 PM||Asian Poker Tour Vietnam Main Event Day 3|
|3:00 PM||No Limit Hold'em 2 (Event 8)||USD 500||USD 50|
|6:00 PM||Deep Stack Turbo 2 (Event 9)||USD 150||USD 15|
|Tuesday, 12th May|
|1:00 PM||Monster Stack No Limit Hold'em (Event 10)||USD 600||USD 60|
|2:00 PM||Asian Poker Tour Vietnam Main Event FINAL 8|
|3:00 PM||Ladies of Poker (Event 11)||USD 100||USD 10|
|5:00 PM||High Rollers (Event 12)
*Day 1 Plays 9 Levels
|USD 2,000||USD 200|
|Wednesday, 13th May|
|1:00 PM||6 Handed Turbo w/ Antes (Event 13)||USD 400||USD 40|
|4:00 PM||Deep Stack Turbo 3 (Event 14)||USD 150||USD 15|
- Main Event Re-Entry Policy:
- Same Day Re-Entry is ALLOWED before the start of Round 7.
- Day 1B and Day 1C – allows players qualifying to Day 2 to re-enter.
- Players qualifying to Day 2 with multiple stacks must play the largest stack and the lesser stack/s will be removed from play.
- ALL Buy Ins and Fees are in US Dollars (USD)
- 3% Staff Charge on all tournaments except for Satellites and Charity Event
- Main Event and High Rollers will be paid to the nearest USD 100; all other events to the nearest USD 10
- Close of Registration
- Main Event and Side Event (except for Heads Up) registration will close at the start of round 7.
- Satellites, rebuy and/or add-on event registration will close at the end of the first break.
- Registration for all other events will close at the start of round 7.
- All Side Events, except for the Six Handed and Deep Stack Turbo Events, are made to be 2 day events with the remaining players restarting at 1:00 PM the day after starting.
- The starting level for the Final 8 Players of a Hold'em Event will be at a minimum average stack of 30 times the Big Blind (not applicable to Turbo and Hyper Turbo events).
- This schedule is subject to change and may be updated without prior notice.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years of age
- APT Tournament Rules Apply
The Ho Tram Poker room will now be running regular satellites and on demand as required from now until the start of APT Vietnam. For more information please email Ms. Hannah Quach at Hannah.Quach@thegrandhotram.com
Players attending the the Asian Poker Tour Vietnam 2015 are entitled to Special APT Player Only rate of US$120 including complimentary five-star breakfast & WiFi at the Ho Tram Resort & Casino.
Getting to The Ho Tram Strip Resort & Casino
The Ho Tram Strip Resort & Casino is located 2 hours by car from Ho Chi Minh City. The closest airport is Ho Chi Minh’s Tan Son Nhat International Airport, which offers a variety of direct-connect options to the Ho Tram Strip. Guests of The Ho Tram Strip Resort & Casino will enjoy a variety of options for easy transfers from Ho Chi Minh City.
All players are required to register with the Asian Poker Tour to be able to participate in any APT event. Here are the steps to register for an APT tournament…
- Just look for the APT Player Registration Desk. Fill in the required details in the APT Online Registration Form. You’ll be asked to confirm your details and/or fill in the Player Release Form and sign it. You will be the issued a Player Registration Card. (This only needs to be done once as long as you keep your Registration Card)
- Show your Registration Card to our Tournament Registration Staff and inform them of the particular tournament/s you would like to join. You will then be issued a Tournament Receipt which will be paid and verified at the Cashier.
- Bring your paid and verified Tournament Receipt to the Tournament Staff 5-10 minutes before the start of your tournament for your seat card.
- Please don’t forget to bring a valid ID as this will be required for Tournament Registration as proof of identity and age.
Results of the Asian Poker Tour Vietnam 2015 will be posted on our Events & Results page.
Check out the Asian Poker Tour Vietnam Frequently Asked Questions