The APT Poker Weekend Series will be held from June 5th to the 9th at APT Poker Room in Waterfront Manila Pavilion Hotel and Casino, Manila, Philippines.
(Click on a particular tournament to view its Structure and Details)
*All amounts posted are in Philippine Pesos (PhP)
|Friday, June 5th|
|1:00 PM||No Limit Hold'em Rebuys and Add-On (Event 1)||5,000||500|
|3:00 PM||High Rollers Day 1 (Event 2)||50,000||5,000|
|6:00 PM||Main Event Mega Satellite||2,500||250|
|Saturday, June 6th|
|1:00 PM||APT Poker Weekend Series Manila Main Event Day 1A||25,000||2,500|
|3:00 PM||No Limit Hold'em 1 (Event 3)||15,000||1,500|
|3:30 PM||High Rollers Day 2 (Event 2)|
|6:00 PM||Last Chance Main Event Mega Satellite||2,500||250|
|Sunday, June 7th|
|1:00 PM||APT Poker Weekend Series Manila Main Event Day 1B||25,000||2,500|
|3:00 PM||No Limit Hold'em 2 (Event 4)||20,000||2,000|
|6:00 PM||WeLoveSport.com Deep Stack Turbo (Event 5)||5,000||500|
|Monday, June 8th|
|1:00 PM||APT Poker Weekend Series Manila Main Event Day 2|
|3:00 PM||Monster Stack NLH Day 1 (Event 6)||20,000||2,000|
|6:00 PM||MegaSportsWorld Deep Stack Turbo (Event 7)||5,000||500|
|Tuesday, June 9th|
|1:00 PM||Head Hunter - PHP 3,000/Bounty (Event 8)||16,000||1,600|
|1:00 PM||Monster Stack NLH Day 2 (Event 6)|
|1:30 PM||APT Poker Weekend Series Manila Main Event Final Day|
|5:00 PM||Deep Stack Turbo (Event 9)||5,000||500|
- Main Event Re-Entry Policy:
- Same day re-entry is allowed before the start of round 7.
- Day 1B – allows players qualifying to Day 2 to re-enter
- The starting level for the Final 8 Players of an event will be at a minimum average stack of 30 times the Big Blind. (does not apply to the Turbo Events)
- ALL Buy Ins and Fees are in Philippine Pesos (PhP)
- 3% Staff Charge on all tournaments except for Satellites
- This schedule may be updated without prior notice
- All tournaments except the Re-buy and Add-on and Satellite events will allow re-entry before the start of round 7
- Registration for Satellites will close at the end of the first break
- Main Event and High Rollers will be paid to the nearest PhP 1,000, all other events to the nearest PhP 100
- Minimum age limit is 21 years of age
- APT Tournament Rules Apply
There are various tournaments running at the APT Poker Room Manila feeding into the APT Poker Weekend Series Manila.
For more info, contact the APT Poker Room Manila
There are Special APT Player Only Rates available starting at PHP 3,000 Nett for player attending the APT Poker Weekend Series Manila.
Check out the special APT Player Only rates at the Manila Pavilion
All players are required to register with the Asian Poker Tour to be able to participate in any APT event. Here are the steps to register for an APT tournament…
- Just look for the APT Player Registration Desk. Fill in the required details in the APT Online Registration Form. You’ll be asked to confirm your details and/or fill in the Player Release Form and sign it. You will be the issued a Player Registration Card. (This only needs to be done once as long as you keep your Registration Card)
- Show your Registration Card to our Tournament Registration Staff and inform them of the particular tournament/s you would like to join. You will then be issued a Tournament Receipt which will be paid and verified at the Cashier.
- Bring your paid and verified Tournament Receipt to the Tournament Staff 5-10 minutes before the start of your tournament for your seat card.
- Please don’t forget to bring a valid ID as this will be required for Tournament Registration as proof of identity and age.
Results of the APT Poker Weekend Series will be posted on our Events & Results page.
Further details to be posted soon.