The Asian Poker Tour Poker Cruise 2016 will be held from September 29 - October 2, 2016 at the Arc de Triomphe VIP Room on board the Rex Fortune Cruise which is docked in Kowloon Bay.
For complete Tournament Structures and details, check out the
APT Poker Cruise 2016 Players Booklet
*All amounts posted are in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD)
|Thursday, Sep 29|
|9:30 PM||APT Poker Cruise Main Event Day 1A||10,000||1,000|
|11:45 PM||Main Event Mega Satellite "1 in 5"||2,200||100|
|Friday, Sep 30|
|9:30 PM||APT Poker Cruise Main Event Day 1B||10,000||1,000|
|11:45 PM||Deep Stack Hyper Turbo 1 (Event 1)||1,000||100|
|Saturday, Oct 1|
|9:30 PM||APT Poker Cruise Main Event Day 2|
|11:45 PM||Monster Stack No Limit Hold'em Day 1 (Event 2)||4,000||400|
|Sunday, Oct 2|
|9:30 PM||Monster Stack No Limit Hold'em Final Day (Event 2)|
|10:00 PM||APT Poker Cruise Main Event FINAL DAY|
|11:45 PM||Deep Stack Hyper Turbo 2 (Event 3)||1,000||100|
- Main Event Re-Entry Policy:
- Same Day Re-Entry is ALLOWED before the start of Round 7.
- Day 1B allows players qualified to Day 2 to re-enter.
- Players qualifying to Day 2 with multiple stacks must play the largest stack while the lesser stack/s will be removed from play.
- ALL Buy Ins and Fees are in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD)
- 3% Staff Charge on all tournaments except for Satellite
- Main Event will be paid to the nearest HKD 1,000; all other events to the nearest HKD 100
- Close of Registration
- Main Event and Side Event registration will close at the start of round 7.
- Satellites, rebuy and/or add-on event registration will close at the end of the first break.
- The starting level for the Final 8 Players of a Hold'em will be at a minimum average stack of 30 times the Big Blind.
- This schedule is subject to change and may be updated without prior notice.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years of age
- APT Tournament Rules Apply
Further details to be posted soon.
Players can book accommodations by getting in touch with the following email addres
All APT Players must purchase the HKD 240 Boarding Fee (discounted rate) (20% APT Player discount on regular HKD 300 Boarding Fee) inclusive of the following:
- 1 quad room limited room availability so BOOK NOW!
- Buffet dinner
- Buffet breakfast
- Playing chips worth HKD 300
- Ferry transfer to and from the ports in Kowloon
- A ticket is only valid for 1-night stay
Please do take note of the following boarding requirements:
For hotels while disembarked from the ship, players may contact our official travel partner www.PokerTourBookings.com
All players are required to register with the Asian Poker Tour to be able to participate in any APT event. Here are the steps to register for an APT tournament…
- Just look for the APT Player Registration Desk. Fill in the required details in the APT Online Registration Form. You’ll be asked to confirm your details and/or fill in the Player Release Form and sign it. You will be the issued a Player Registration Card. (This only needs to be done once as long as you keep your Registration Card)
- Show your Registration Card to our Tournament Registration Staff and inform them of the particular tournament/s you would like to join. You will then be issued a Tournament Receipt which will be paid and verified at the Cashier.
- Bring your paid and verified Tournament Receipt to the Tournament Staff 5-10 minutes before the start of your tournament for your seat card.
- Please don’t forget to bring a valid ID as this will be required for Tournament Registration as proof of identity and age.
Results of the APT Poker Cruise 2016 will be posted on our Events & Results page.
Further details to be posted soon.